Nick Wheeler was born in Elkhart, Indiana and after graduating high school enlisted in the United States Air Force. During the ten years he served in the military he was stationed in Las Vegas, Nevada, Omaha, Nebraska, and Aviano, Italy.
His three deployments took him to Turkey, Kuwait and Iraq where he served as a gun truck commander and assistant convoy commander for the 1058th Gun Truck Detachment.
After his military service, Nick used the G.I Bill he earned to attend Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne where he majored in English with a Concentration in Writing. After obtaining his undergraduate degree, Nick attended the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
He has been married to his wife, Laura, for 18 years and they have three children together.
He is licensed to practice law in the State of Indiana and is currently accepting clients with the following legal issues:
- Criminal Defense (Misdemeanor and Felony)
- OWI, Battery, Domestic Battery, Drug Crimes to include Possession and Trafficking, Conversion, Theft, Maintaining and Visiting a Common Nuisance, Juvenile Delinquency, etc.
- Family Law and Domestic Litigation
- Grandparent’s Rights, Child Support, Child Custody, ChINS, and Divorce.
- Juvenile records, Arrests, Misdemeanor and Felony Convictions.